Dienstag, 28. Juni 2016

Funcup Hamburg and northern championship



My summer started with two competitions. The first one was the nothern bouldering championship in Bremen at the new gym "Boulderbase". I flashed almost all boulders in every round which was a very good experience for me and helped me to win the competition as well. Luckily the training in winter made me feel very strong. The second competition was the funcup in Hamburg. It was nice to meet a lot of nice people and to climb with them. I made the first place although I couldn´t top the final route, which disappointed me a bit. Now I am looking forward to climb in Frankenjura in Juli. That will be my summervacacion and I hope I will be able to use my good shape for some ascents. Enjoy the pics from Anna Stubbe









Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen